Nothing is more important to us than your little one's safety and comfort! Please carefully review our safety recommendations regarding the use of a Poppy Lane Baby Nest.
• Never leave baby unattended in Baby Nest.
• Ensure Baby Nest is positioned on a flat, firm surface.
• If co-sleeping next to baby in Baby Nest, always ensure Baby Nest is away from bed edges, and baby's head is at eye level with care provider.
• Never place baby in Baby Nest on elevated surfaces such as couches, counters, or tables.
• When positioning baby in Baby Nest, place infant flat on back with feet near pull cords.
• Never place baby in Baby Nest on side, or stomach unless able to roll back and forth independently.
• Do not place pillows, stuffed animals/toys, or heavy blankets in Baby Nest.
• Do not allow pets in Baby Nest.
• Always follow SIDS guidelines for safe sleeping practices.
Fabric Care Instructions
This is SO easy! For best results, wash your Poppy Lane Baby Nest in cold water, with no bleach. Lay flat to dry, or tumble dry low. Reshape after washing. For best results, untie the rope cord prior to washing. Just a small job? Use a mild soap, and spot clean the Baby Nest with clean cloth. Let air dry.